Chiriquí Province Travel Guide
Fodor's In Focus Panama
Plan Your Chiriquí Province Vacation
Panama's southwest province of Chiriquí contains the country's most varied scenery. Landscapes that evoke different continents—from alpine peaks to palm-lined beaches—lie mere hours apart. The diverse environments provide conditions for world-class sportfishing, bird-watching, scuba diving, river rafting, horseback riding, hiking, and surfing, making Chiriquí an ideal destination for nature lovers.
Accommodation in Chiriquí ranges from Boquete's affordable B&Bs to the luxurious eco-lodge on the Islas Secas, where the... read more
You can get a good meal almost anywhere in the province, but Boquete has its best restaurant selection. The specialty in the... read more
Things To Do in Chiriquí Province
Explore the best sights, entertainment, and shopping with our top choices and insider tips.
- $729 & up -- Panama: 5-Night All-Inclusive Beach Trip w/Air CheapCaribbean.com
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I usually don't like to revisit the same places, but after visiting Panama 2 years ago and loving it so much, we had to return with friend... Read more
Who we were: I grew up in Panama and wanted to share that beautiful country with my namesake, mi tocaya. A friend from high school joi... Read more