- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
The Aeropuerto Internacional Bocas del Toro (BOC), the archipelago's tiny airport, is five blocks from the center of Bocas Town, at the west end of Avenida E. Domestic carrier Air Panama flies twice daily to and from Panama City. Costa Rican airline Nature Air flies three mornings weekly between Bocas and San José. You'll pay an international departure tax of $15.
Air Panama (507/316-9000. www.flyairpanama.com.)
Nature Air (507/757-9075 in Panama; 800/235-9272 in the U.S. www.natureair.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's