- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
"Dive,"... "hole in the wall,"... "joint,"... Bocas's expat community has various terms of endearment for this Mexican restaurant a block west of the central park. All agree that the fresh Mexican food here is top-notch. The homemade salsas crafted with roasted onion, tomato, and pepper dress up the enchiladas, burritos, and taco salads. Dine inside the small restaurant itself—Mexican music videos are usually playing—or outdoors on the more spacious covered patio.
- Address: Av. E at Calle 4, Bocas del Toro
- Phone: 507/6902–4759
- Location: Bocas del Toro
- No credit cards.
- Closed Sun.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Here is the 4 minute video of my trip:
Airfare costs $450 (Flew 1 way into Panama, and 1 way out of Honduras) through Spirit Airlines. Not great but does the Read more
Our group of 6 adults just returned from our first trip with 8 days in Panama. Read more
So being the adventurous type and only having 15 days to explore, I have come up with the idea that is a little out there. Read more
· News & Features
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach... Read more
Ace Hotels are bringing their signature brand of hip, clubhouse-style hotels even further afield this... Read more
Want to know a cruising secret?... Read more