Bocas del Toro Archipelago Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Bocas del Toro Archipelago Hotel Reviews
Accommodations here range from traditional wooden buildings in town to rustic but enchanting bungalows nestled in the wilderness of Isla Bastimentos. All of them have private baths, and all but the eco-lodges have air-conditioning and Internet. Although Bocas del Toro town has an array of budget and moderately priced hotels, the out-of-town lodges tend toward the expensive, though hardly luxurious. Other advantages of staying in town are the local color and the selection of restaurants, shops, and nightlife. The downside is noise from neighbors and revelers, which is a problem at some in-town hotels. Lodges outside town provide more natural, tranquil settings.
Browse Bocas del Toro Archipelago Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's