- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Mérida's airport, Aeropuerto Manuel Crescencio Rejón, is 7 km (4½ miles) west of the city on Avenida Itzáes. Getting there from the downtown area usually takes 20 to 30 minutes by taxi. Numerous airlines, including Aerocaribe, Aeroméxico, and Mexicana fly from Cancún, Mexico City, Villahermosa, and other cities. Continental flies daily nonstop from Houston.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's