Sights & Attractions in Yucatan and Campeche States
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Things to Do in Valladolid
Perhaps the most photographed cenote in the Yucatán, this...
Five kilometers (3 mi) west of the main square and on the old...
The large, round, and beautiful sinkhole at the edge of town...
Ex-Convento y Iglesia San Bernadino
Five long blocks away from the main plaza is the 16th-century...
Iglesia de San Servacio
On the west side of the city's main plaza is the large Iglesia...
Browse All Yucatan and Campeche States Sights
- Campeche City
- Carretera 186 Into Campeche
- Chichén Itzá
- Ek Balam
- Grutas de Balancanchén
- Grutas de Loltún
- Parque Natural Ría Lagartos
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book 3.5-Star Gran Real Yucatan in Merida Fr $79+/Nt Save with Expedia, $29/night less
- Book 3-Star Ibis Merida Fr $55+/Nt Expedia
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts in Merida Fr $61+/Nt — $61 Save with Expedia, $27/night less
- Merida Savings! Book at La Mision de Fray Diego Fr $84+/Nt — $84 Save with Expedia, $37/night less
- Book 3 Nts in Merida this May Fr $141+/Nt — $141 Save with Expedia, $9/night less