- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's See It Mexico, 3rd Edition
Pizzería La Góndola
Pizzería La Góndola Review
The wonderful smells of fresh-baked bread and pizza waft from this small corner establishment between the market and the main square. Scenes of Old Italy and the Yucatán adorn bright yellow walls, clients pull their padded folding chairs up to yellow-tile tables, or take their orders to go. Pizza is the name of the game here, although tortas and pastas are also for sale. While the resturant is open daily, they closed between 1 pm and 5 pm.
- Address: Calle 23 No. 208, at Calle 26A Ticul, Yucatán 97860
- Phone: 997/972–0112
- Location: Ticul
- No credit cards.
- No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Oaxaca is a most interesting city & area.
I arrived 3 days before my apartment was available due to a change of plans. I had planned on taking the bus down the coast to Puerto Escondido via Acapulco Read more
My husband and I were in Oaxaca for a week in early March. We are a couple who are 38 and 40 from New York, who love to travel independently. We've only been to Guatemala and Peru previously, Read more
We are thinking of visiting Puerto Vallarata in March 2015 for our honeymoon. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more