- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
This modern eatery on the Malecón is one of the most popular dining spots in town. Take a seat inside or grab a table on the patio overlooking the busy boulevard. The "wine wall" displays an extensive collection of boutique blends from Chile, Spain, and Argentina. Only the best cuts are served here, like Kobe beef hamburgers and tuna steak tacos. Sample their fondue and homemade pastas, including ravioli caprese with sun-dried tomatoes or spaghetti with shrimp. Despite the formal setting, this place is surprisingly easy on the wallet. If you're looking for some entertainment, head behind the restaurant to their attached karaoke bar.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
While I have not yet received the pics of the Stripped Marlin I caught in Cabo - the one who jumped completely out of the water at least 8 times (looked like a Rainbow Trout it was so agile - but hey - Read more
hola mi amigos- Just returned from 10 glorious days in my beloved Puerto Vallarta, so here is my new thread for this most recent trip.
The weather was HOT, from 82-87 degree range but hit 95 at couple Read more
Hi...is there a less known airport (than Cancun) if we want to visit mexican pyramids? Flying into Cancun seems so expensive for the christmas break (Yes, unfortunately, we were unable to plan a vacatio Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more