Yucatán and Campeche States Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Although branding itself as a boutique hotel, this property is . . .
Hacienda Santa Rosa
Halfway between Merida and Campeche, this 120-year-old hacienda. . .
The first hotel built in Uxmal, this colonial-style building was. . .
Lodge at Uxmal
The outwardly rustic, thatch-roof buildings here have red-tile. . .
The Pickled Onion Hotel
Owner Valerie Pickles has carved out a lovely little paradise. . .
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe