- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Getting Here and Around
To reach Dzibilchaltún, head north on Carretera Mérida-Progreso. After 10 km, turn right at the sign for the ruins, and continue another 3 km until you reach a village. Just after you pass the village, take your first right toward the ruins. To reach the archaeological site, follow the pathway past ancient Mayan stone sculptures. The entrance fee is about $8.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's