- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Getting Here and Around
Getting to Tlacotalpan by car is a snap: simply take Carretera 180 south from Veracruz, then head west on Ruta 175 after you pass Alvarado. If you are traveling by bus, there's a twice-daily ADO bus costing about $7 each way. You can also take the more frequent TRV buses departing from the second-class terminal for a bit less. Caution: This can be a painfully slow option, as these also serve as local buses and school buses.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's