Sights & Attractions in Veracruz
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Acuario de Veracruz
Veracruz is home to one of Latin America's biggest and best aquariums...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Veracruz City|
Baluarte de Santiago
The small fortress is all that's left of the old city walls...
|Museums / Galleries||Veracruz City|
Fuerte de San Juan de Ulúa
During the viceregal era Veracruz was the only east coast port...
|Military Sites||Veracruz City|
Paseo del Malecón
Everyone seems to come here at night, from cuddling young couples...
|Marinas / Piers||Veracruz City|
Also known as the Plaza de Armas, this square has distinctive...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $80 -- Wyndham Cabo San Lucas Resort, Incl. 25% Meals CheapCaribbean.com
- $115-$149 -- Cancun: 4-Star Resort w/Breakfast, 35% Off The Westin Resort & Spa, Cancun
- $599 & up -- All-Incl. Riviera Maya Adult-Only Resort w/Air CheapCaribbean.com
- $499 -- New Ship to Cozumel on 6-Night Cruise MSC Cruises
- $3.42 & up -- Car Rentals across Mexico CarRentals.com