Sights & Attractions in Veracruz
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Sights & Attractions Veracruz
|A-D E-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Acuario de Veracruz
Veracruz is home to one of Latin America's biggest and best aquariums...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Veracruz City|
Baluarte de Santiago
The small fortress is all that's left of the old city walls...
|Museums / Galleries||Veracruz City|
Boca del Río
About 4 km (2½ mi) south of Playa Mocambo is Boca del Río, a...
Capilla de la Candelaria
The massive orange-trimmed church on the north side of Plaza...
Casa de Cabildo
The neoclassical Casa de Cabildo, which houses all the governmental...
Casa de Cortés
Although locals call it Casa de Cortes, the 16th-century customs...
|Archaeological Sites||La Antigua|
Cascada de Texolo
Xico is known for its natural wonders, notably the Cascada de...
|Bodies of Water||Xico|
Ceiba de la Noche Feliz
Heading toward the river on Calle Ruiz Cortés you'll see a tree...
|Local Interest–Sight||La Antigua|
Cempoala (sometimes spelled "Zempoala") was the capital of the...
|Archaeological Sites||Veracruz City|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's