- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's See It Mexico, 3rd Edition
El Atracadero Review
This restaurant, floating on the Río Tuxpan but linked to the land with rope and a small bridge, is hands down the most elegant place to eat in town. The interior is relaxed, with exposed wood beams, a backlit bar, and large windows looking out on the water. The Spanish owners are famous for their paella Valenciana, and there are a number of seafood and beef dishes to chose from as well. The bar is well stocked, with wines and liquors from all over the world.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just back from 5 days (Feb 13 -17) in Puerto Vallarta. Read more
Forty five minutes by good highway from Ixtapa/Zihuatenejo Airport is the small fishing village of Troncones which we think is almost perfect. Read more
Has anyone traveled the entire Baja - from Ensenada all the way down to Los Cabos?
Did you go on your own by bus or car, or on a tour?
Road Scholar has a bus tour with a pretty interesting itinerary, bu Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more