- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Restaurante Casino Español
Restaurante Casino Español Review
Bullfighting posters and mirrors in elaborate frames are some of the things that make stepping into this restaurant a little like stepping back in time. Main dishes include róbalo a la cazuela (sea bass in a tomato-based sauce with shrimp). The daily prix-fixe menu consists of a soup, a plate of pasta or rice, and an entrée. Sunday sees a tasty paella.
- Address: Zamora 14, Xalapa, Veracruz, 91000
- Phone: 228/817-7586
- Location: Xalapa
- Credit cards accepted.
- No breakfast.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $159 -- 4-Star Cabo Resort incl. Breakfast, 35% Off The Westin Resort & Spa Los Cabos
Arrived on direct flight from Denver, luckily it was an easy travel day. Read more
Hi there! Read more
My boyfriend just told me today, we should visit Tequila on our planned trip to PV.
We add to calendar a visit to Guadalajara since it is one of my favorite mexican cities, but have never been in Tequila. Read more
· News & Features
Memorial Day is the unofficial start of what we like to call "weekend getaway season."... Read more
Wineries have a very obvious main draw.... Read more
The Aran Islands (Inishmore, Inishmaan, and Inisheer) are three small, but adventure-packed islands o... Read more