- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's See It Mexico, 3rd Edition
Hotel Campestre Tajín
At a Glance
- closest you can get to the ruins
- away from the noise of town
- wonderful green areas, large pool
- no phone
- no Internet access
- no elevator (many rooms only accessible by stairs)
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Campestre Tajín Review
Just a short distance from the Archaeological Zone of El Tajín, this former hacienda has been converted to a hotel. Rooms are simple, but each is different, and many have carved classic wood furniture, plenty of space, and large windows. Public areas, including a garden and large pool, are lovely.
- Address: Km 17.5, Carretera Poza Roca–San Andres, Papantla, Veracruz 93400
- Phone: 784/842–8271
- Location: Papantla
- 31 rooms.
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Oaxaca is a most interesting city & area.
I arrived 3 days before my apartment was available due to a change of plans. I had planned on taking the bus down the coast to Puerto Escondido via Acapulco Read more
My husband and I were in Oaxaca for a week in early March. We are a couple who are 38 and 40 from New York, who love to travel independently. We've only been to Guatemala and Peru previously, Read more
We are planning a trip to PdC for the end of May and looking to rent a condo at Corto Maltes. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more