- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Getting Here and Around
If you're driving, Carretera 130 from Mexico City leads past Poza Rica to Papantla; from Veracruz City, Carretera 180 leads north to Papantla. If you'd prefer the bus, Papantla's station, on Calle Benito Juárez at Calle 20 de Noviembre, is served only by ADO. There's service half a dozen times a day from Veracruz; the ride takes three to four hours and costs $12, and at least four buses a day to Papantla from Xalapa (3¾ to 4¼ hours, $13).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's