- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Sports and the Outdoors
You can take a leisurely boat ride up the Río Huitzilapan. There are more than a dozen covered boats under the Puente Colgate, a narrow, bouncy rope bridge. Captains charge $5 per person for a cruise up the river while they re-create the scene when La Antigua was the hub of Nueva España. Ask your guide to show you where Cortés kept his ships. Now a valley of sand dunes, it's a fun place for both kids and adults to explore. La Antigua, Veracruz.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's