Sights & Attractions in The Copper Canyon
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Sights & Attractions The Copper Canyon
|A-K L-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Balneario Manantial Termal de Recohuata
A popular way to spend the day is to hike to the Balneario Manantial...
|Hot Springs / Spas||Creel|
Some 300 km (186 mi) northwest of Chihuahua, the twin towns of...
Don't pass up the easy 6-km (4-mi) hike through a lovely piñon...
|Bodies of Water||Creel|
Cerro del Gallego
It's a lovely ride to Cerro del Gallego, with one of the region's...
In the middle of the main plaza a collective of tour guides specializes...
Hotel Hacienda, with a restaurant, bar, and swimming pool, is...
Family-style Hotel Piñon has a swimming pool, restaurant, bar...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe