- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Getting Here and Around
The Los Mochis–Topolobampo Airport (LMM) is about 30 minutes west of Los Mochis. The cost of a taxi to the city is less than $20. Baja Ferries between La Paz, Baja California, and Topolobampo leave daily, weather permitting. Travel time is about five hours. Tickets cost $75. If you're driving, Carretera 15, a four-lane toll road, connects the border town of Nogales, south of Tucson, Arizona, with Los Mochis. The trip is about 761 km (473 mi). The bus terminal is in the center of Los Mochis, a few blocks from most hotels.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's