- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Getting Here and Around
If you're taking the train bound for Creel/Chihuahua, we recommend you depart from El Fuerte. Highway 124 takes you to El Fuerte from Los Mochis. To travel by bus from Los Mochis to El Fuerte, take Alianza de Transportes del Valle del Fuerte. These buses, which depart from in front of the Mercado Independencia, make the trip in 1½ hours. Instead of a terminal, buses pull up to the corner of Avenida Juárez and 16 de Deciembre.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's