- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Cerocahui is a quiet mountain village set amid towering pines. Cerocahui is a favorite stop for birders—nearly 200 species of birds have been spotted in this part of the Sierras.
Cerocahui at a Glance
Elsewhere in The Copper Canyon
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's