- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Marinaterra Hotel & Spa
At a Glance
- service of a luxury hotel
- sophisticated character
- great views
- all your fellow guests are Americans
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Marinaterra Hotel & Spa Review
This resort overlooks the San Carlos marina and has a commanding view of Cerro Tetakawi. Pastels soften the rooms, most of which have tiny kitchenettes. Some corner rooms have hot tubs on outdoor patios at no extra cost. A shuttle takes guests to the hotel beach club, which is a great place to hang out poolside or take a walk on the beach. El Embarcadero restaurant ($–$$) is a good place to try hearty, traditional Mexican soups like the caldo Xochitl, a steaming chicken consommé with white rice and avocado, garnished with chili.
- Address: Calle Gabriel Estrada s/n, Sector La Herradura, San Carlos, Sonora 85506 | Map It
- Phone: 622/225–2020; 01800/500–2040 toll free in Mexico; 888/688–5353 in North America
- Website: www.marinaterra.com
- Location: San Carlos
- 92 rooms, 20 suites.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
While I have not yet received the pics of the Stripped Marlin I caught in Cabo - the one who jumped completely out of the water at least 8 times (looked like a Rainbow Trout it was so agile - but hey - Read more
hola mi amigos- Just returned from 10 glorious days in my beloved Puerto Vallarta, so here is my new thread for this most recent trip.
The weather was HOT, from 82-87 degree range but hit 95 at couple Read more
I am off to the Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort for a week and am wondering if there is anything interesting to do in the environs. Read more
· News & Features
From milk and cookies to a full-on Christmas tree (with the option to decorate it yourself), hotels are ... Read more
As 2013 comes to a close, there's no slowing down for the Bay Area's restaurant scene.... Read more
Visit the mysterious Land of the Golden Pagodas—Myanmar—with AmaWaterways, starting in Novembe... Read more