- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Restaurant Marlin Review
Though it may be a bit hard to locate, you may well find yourself returning, drawn by the clean, unpretentious environment and congenial service—not to mention margaritas as big as fishbowls. Superb seafood dishes include sopa de siete mares (soup of the seven seas) and jaiba a la diabla (a spicy hot crab dish).
- Address: Calles Tastiota and Guaymas, Kino Viejo, Bahía Kino, Sonora, 83340
- Phone: 662/242-0111
- Location: Bahía Kino
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Mon.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $3210 & up -- 12-Nt. Luxe Mexican Riviera Cruise on Azamara American Express Travel
Arrived on direct flight from Denver, luckily it was an easy travel day. Read more
Hi there! Read more
Have a voucher and my choices are these two properties in Cancun??
What's the best pool area, location, rooms??
Just looking for a relaxing weekend without our kids..
Thanks! Read more
· News & Features
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City.... Read more
Summertime is practically synonymous with road trips.... Read more
A family trip to Hawaii's Big Island would be one filled with outdoor thrills, animal adventures, and... Read more