- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Getting Here and Around
The airport at Puerto Peñasco has undergone significant changes in the past two years, and continues to expand and improve with the town's growth. If you arrive by bus, remember that the place is pretty spread out. Although cabs are available, you should always set a price with the driver before getting inside. Bus connections can be had from three stations on the main road into town, and buses to the rest of the state and country are plentiful.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's