- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Getting Here and Around
A bus ride from Nogales, near the border, to Álamos will take roughly nine hours. TUFESA (www.tufesa.com.mx) and Transportes del Pacifico run to nearby Navajoa, the closest large market town, where you can catch a TBC bus to Álamos. There is also a TBC bus that runs directly to Tucson and Phoenix nightly from the Álamos bus station.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's