- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
The Heartland is an accessible destination, easily reached from Mexico City or Guadalajara. A network of superhighways connects many major cities. Although it may be more fun to tour by car, there is frequent and inexpensive bus service between the region's cities.
Primera Plus, ETN, and Estrella Blanca are the major first-class lines. Aero Plus runs buses between the Mexico City and Querétaro airports. Flecha Amarilla is the second-class branch of Primera Plus, operating along the same routes. Herradura de Plata also has limited second-class service throughout the Bajío.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's