Sights & Attractions in San Miguel de Allende and the Heartland
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Sights & Attractions San Miguel de Allende and the Heartland
|A-D E-I J-L M-O P-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Alhóndiga de Granaditas
Previously this 18th-century grain-storage facility served as...
|Museums / Galleries||Guanajuato|
Basílica Colegiata de Nuestra Señora de Guanajuato
Painted in a striking yellow, the Basílica is an 18th-century...
Once the Royal Convent of the Conception, this impressive cloister...
|Educational Institutions||San Miguel de Allende|
Within the library's walls are a lovely courtyard café, the offices...
|Libraries||San Miguel de Allende|
Biblioteca Pública Gertrudis Bocanegra
Juan O'Gorman painted a vast mural depicting the history of the...
Casa de Ecala
Long ago, as the story goes, the palace's 18th-century owner...
Casa de Ignacio Allende
Constructed in 1764, this house is the birthplace of Ignacio...
|Museums / Galleries||San Miguel de Allende|
Casa de las Artesanías del Estado de Michoacán
In the 16th century, Vasco de Quiroga, the bishop of Michoacán...
|Stores / Malls||Morelia|
Casa Museo de Morelos
What is now a two-story museum was acquired in 1801 by José María...
|Museums / Galleries||Morelia|
Morelia's cathedral is a majestic structure built between 1640...
Catedral de Zacatecas
This is one of Mexico's finest interpretations of baroque style...
Cerro de la Bufa
Pancho Villa's definitive battle against dictator Victoriano...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
* Some taxes, fees additional