Outdoor Adventuring in San Miguel de Allende
Arturo Morales can take you on cultural, mountain-bike, or eco-friendly hiking tours. San Miguel de Allende. 415/152-5400. www.tasma.info.
BICI-BURRO rents bikes and leads various hiking and biking tours. Calle Hospicio 1, El Centro, San Miguel de Allende, 37700. 415/152-1526. www.bici-burro.com.
Coyote Canyon Adventures offers hiking, trail riding, ballooning, mountain biking, and overnight camping on its own ranch. A special weeklong trail ride goes from San Miguel to Guanajuato. Make reservations through its Web site. San Miguel de Allende. 415/154-4193. www.coyotecanyonadventures.com.
MOTO-RENT rents various types of equipment, including bikes, ATVs, and scooters. Jesus 18, El Centro, San Miguel de Allende, 37700. 415/152-4711 or 415/152-1080.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's