- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's See It Mexico, 3rd Edition
Cenaduría Blas Review
Nothing fancy here, just some of the best traditional Mexican fare in the city since 1940—tacos, enchiladas, gorditas, pozole, guajalotes (sandwiches made from a hero roll and bathed in mild red sauce), homemade desserts, and wonderful agua de lima (purified water mixed with the juice of a tropical citrus fruit with a flavor all its own). Find a table among the Mexican families in the simply furnished, cavernous space and enjoy! Open for dinner and late into the night for those sampling the clubs and bars on Cinco de Mayo.
- Address: Cinco de Mayo 125, San Miguel de Allende, 76000
- Phone: 442/212–3126
- Location: Querétaro
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just back from 5 days (Feb 13 -17) in Puerto Vallarta. Read more
Forty five minutes by good highway from Ixtapa/Zihuatenejo Airport is the small fishing village of Troncones which we think is almost perfect. Read more
hinking of spending first few months of our retirement in either cozumel (never been there) or Acapulco (haven't been there in 9 years). Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more