At a Glance
- breathtaking views of lake
- inviting communal dining room
- away from city, up a steep road
- fills up easily
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Ixhi Review
This rustic lodge is up a winding road about 10 minutes outside of Pátzcuaro, but it's worth the bumpy ride for the stunning views of the lake (from atop El Estribo, rising far above the city) and Janítzio Island. There's also a small patio strung with hammocks. Some rooms have private terraces and kitchens; all rooms vary in size. This is a great value; reserve well in advance, as yoga groups sometimes take over the entire estate.
- Address: Subida al Estribo Grande 48, ; head out to periférico and follow signs to Estribo, Pátzcuaro, 61600
- Phone: 434/342–6807
- Location: Pátzcuaro
- 4 rooms, 54 suites
- Rate includes breakfast.
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just want to share how my 75years old slow walker aunt could enjoy the amazing barcelo resort and shopping along the world famous 5th ave... Read more
Puerto Morelos, MX May, 2014 Mexico is one of our most favorite places to vacation. We have been multiple times since 2000 and deci... Read more