- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's See It Mexico, 3rd Edition
La Brasserie Review
This homey bistro offers what may be the best dining value in San Miguel, with a three-course pre-fixe menu at about $11, including a glass of wine or beer. You'll start with a homemade soup or fresh salad, then choose a main course such as shrimp Provençal or arrachera, Mexican flank steak. For dessert, there are classic French favorites including flan, crepes, and chocolate mousse. La Brasserie shares space with the popular Café de la Parroquia, which serves traditional Mexican fare for breakfast and lunch.
- Address: Jesús 11, El Centro, San Miguel de Allende, 37700
- Phone: 415/152–3161
- Location: San Miguel de Allende
- No credit cards.
- No lunch. Closed Sun. and Mon.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just back from 5 days (Feb 13 -17) in Puerto Vallarta. Read more
Forty five minutes by good highway from Ixtapa/Zihuatenejo Airport is the small fishing village of Troncones which we think is almost perfect. Read more
I am flying into Cancun with my husband and infant around 3pm on a Friday. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more