- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's See It Mexico, 3rd Edition
La Brasserie Review
This homey bistro offers what may be the best dining value in San Miguel, with a three-course pre-fixe menu at about $11, including a glass of wine or beer. You'll start with a homemade soup or fresh salad, then choose a main course such as shrimp Provençal or arrachera, Mexican flank steak. For dessert, there are classic French favorites including flan, crepes, and chocolate mousse. La Brasserie shares space with the popular Café de la Parroquia, which serves traditional Mexican fare for breakfast and lunch.
- Address: Jesús 11, El Centro, San Miguel de Allende, 37700
- Phone: 415/152–3161
- Location: San Miguel de Allende
- No credit cards.
- No lunch. Closed Sun. and Mon.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Oaxaca is a most interesting city & area.
I arrived 3 days before my apartment was available due to a change of plans. I had planned on taking the bus down the coast to Puerto Escondido via Acapulco Read more
My husband and I were in Oaxaca for a week in early March. We are a couple who are 38 and 40 from New York, who love to travel independently. We've only been to Guatemala and Peru previously, Read more
We are thinking of visiting Puerto Vallarata in March 2015 for our honeymoon. Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more