- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Chocolate Casero Joaquinita
Chocolate Casero Joaquinita Review
Since 1898 the family-run Chocolate Casero Joaquinita has been concocting delectable homemade cinnamon-spiced hot-chocolate tablets.
- Address: Enseñanza Arciga 38, Pátzcuaro, 61600
- Phone: 434/342-5607
- Location: Pátzcuaro
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book in Morelia: Save at the Fiesta Inn Morelia in May Fr $92+/Nt Expedia
- Book Turotel Morelia in May: Book Now & Save 25% Save with Expedia, $23/night less
- May deal: Howard Johnson Calle Real Morelia Fr $71+/Nt — $71 Expedia
- Morelia Savings! Book at y Suites Galeria Fr $79+/Nt — $79 Expedia
- Book in Morelia: Save at the Diana del Bosque in May Fr $41+/Nt — $41 Expedia
Arrived on direct flight from Denver, luckily it was an easy travel day. Read more
Hi there! Read more
Have a voucher and my choices are these two properties in Cancun??
What's the best pool area, location, rooms??
Just looking for a relaxing weekend without our kids..
Thanks! Read more
· News & Features
Summertime is practically synonymous with road trips.... Read more
A family trip to Hawaii's Big Island would be one filled with outdoor thrills, animal adventures, and... Read more
A babymoon in the Bahamas has one order of business: you must do absolutely nothing.... Read more