- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Getting Here and Around
Continental Airlines flies to Querétaro International Airport from Houston. Primeral Plus has first-class bus service from Mexico City's International Airport direct to Querétaro. The trip takes three hours and costs $20. Omnibus de Mexico and Primera Plus have frequent service from the Central del Norte station for $14. ETN also has first-class service from San Miguel (one hour, $6). Omnibus has frequent service from Querétaro to Zacatecas (five hours, $28). It takes about three hours to get to Querétaro from Mexico City via Highway 57.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's