Getting Here and Around in Pátzcuaro
Getting Here and Around
Primera Plus has first-class buses to Pátzcuaro from Mexico City (six hours, $30) and Morelia (one hour, $7). From Morelia the excellent, free superhighway to Pátzcuaro takes just over an hour. From Mexico City, the Mexico City–Guadalajara tollway cuts driving time to Pátzcuaro to four and a half or five hours. There are no rental outlets in Pátzcuaro.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's