Nightlife & the Arts in San Miguel de Allende and the Heartland
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
San Miguel de Allende and the Heartland Nightlife & the Arts
|A-D E-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Avenida Cinco de Mayo
Querétaro has a happening bar scene, much of it located on Avenida...
Bar de Los Juaninos
Don't miss the trendy Bar de Los Juaninos, in open air atop the...
A good plaza-side perch is Bar Luna, part of the hotel by the...
Berlin Bar is a pretty, upscale bar with an international crowd...
|Bars||San Miguel de Allende|
Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday between 8 and 9 pm, Callejoneadas...
Colibri has Latin American folk music every night from 10 pm...
Danza de los Viejitos
The Danza de los Viejitos is a widely known regional dance performed...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
* Some taxes, fees additional