- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Getting Here and Around
Aeropuerto Internacional General Francisco J. Mujica (MLM) is 24 km (15 mi) north of Morelia. Taxis from the airport into town cost around $35. Aeroméxico and Aeromar fly from Mexico City to Morelia. For bus service, Primera Plus, ETN, and Herradura de Plata run to Morelia from Mexico City (five–six hours, $25–$30); Primera Plus goes to San Miguel via Celaya (3½ hours, $15). Bus trips from Morelia to Pátzcuaro take one hour and cost $7.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's