- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Getting Here and Around
León's Guanajuato International Airport (BJX) is roughly 30 to 45 minutes west of downtown Guanajuato and a 1½-hour drive from San Miguel. It's a small airport, so the check-in desks can have long lines. Taxis to downtown Guanjuato cost about $30. If you're considering going by bus, Primera Plus and ETN have first-class service from Mexico City's Central del Norte to Guanajuato's Central Camionera (five hours, $28–$30). There is also service from San Miguel (1½ hours, $8–$12) and from San Miguel to León (2½ hours, $12).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's