- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Puerto Vallarta, 5th Edition
Adauto's on the Beach
Adauto's on the Beach Review
As you walk along the main street, facing the beach on the north side of Bucerías's dry riverbed, waiters from the various seafood establishments will call you "friend" (or more likely "amigo") and try to coax you into their establishments. One of the longest running and most reliable is this one at the south end of the group, just past the main square and dry riverbed. Sit in the street-side dining room facing the sea if you want ceiling fans to swirl the air, or down below on the beach if you're content with a sultry blast of warm, salty air. Watch the pelicans dive for their supper as you munch on fish fillets or shrimp dishes prepared a half dozen different ways, or pescado sarandeado (whole fish grilled over a wood fire).
- Address: Av. del Pacífico 11–A, Bucerías, Puerto Vallarta, 63732
- Phone: 329/298–2790
- Location: Around Banderas Bay
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Mon.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just back from 5 days (Feb 13 -17) in Puerto Vallarta. Read more
Forty five minutes by good highway from Ixtapa/Zihuatenejo Airport is the small fishing village of Troncones which we think is almost perfect. Read more
I am flying into Cancun with my husband and infant around 3pm on a Friday. Read more
· News & Features
A getaway over Martin Luther King, Jr., weekend (January 17–20, 2014) proposes the perfect remedy ... Read more
When it comes to Riviera Nayarit, our advice is go now before the crowds take over.... Read more
While family trips to the zoo can be fun, we recommend taking the experience to another level by getting... Read more