- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Taheima Wellness Resort & Spa
At a Glance
- pillow menu
- in-suite washer/dryer
- stainless steel dishwasher and major appliances
- 24-hour room service
- free shuttle to nearby locations
- possible noise from ongoing construction
- two blocks from the beach
Taheima Wellness Resort & Spa Review
Nuevo Vallarta's unusual new condo-hotel was inaugurated in 2010. The residence resort, which is geared toward couples, sells "learning vacations" and offers courses in everything from Mexican history to natural hormone replacement and stress-reduction techniques. The Wellness Spa offers treatments like aromatherapy, lymphatic drainage, and "nerve mobilization" as well as the more traditional Swedish massage. Guest rooms have a contemporary, white-on-white theme. Studios have kitchenettes; all of the larger suites have full size kitchen. Ground-floor suites have private plunge pools; some rooms have hydro-massage bathtubs. In keeping with the wellness theme, the entire property is non-smoking.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $79-$85 -- Riviera Maya 4-Star All-Inclusive Resort, 55% Off BookIt.com
- $149-$156 -- Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Resort w/Spa Credit BookIt.com
- $669 & up -- Cabo All-Inclusive 5-Night Trip w/Air, $200 Off CheapCaribbean.com
- $7 & up -- Car Rentals across Mexico CarRentals.com
- $109-$139 -- Puerto Vallarta 4-Star All-Incl. Family Resort — $109-$139 BookIt.com
Arrived on direct flight from Denver, luckily it was an easy travel day. Read more
Hi there! Read more
Have a voucher and my choices are these two properties in Cancun??
What's the best pool area, location, rooms??
Just looking for a relaxing weekend without our kids..
Thanks! Read more
· News & Features
While family trips to the zoo can be fun, we recommend taking the experience to another level by getting ... Read more
Last week, just before Spring Break season kicked off, the US Department of State Bureau of Consular Affairs... Read more
For a walking vacation, stay in Old Vallarta or Marina Vallarta.... Read more