- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Hacienda Alemana Frankfurt
At a Glance
- excellent on-site German restaurant
- free access to gym, sauna, and steam room (off-site)
- DVDs and iPod stations upon request
- great for couples
- no real reception staff, so no one around when restaurant closed
- possible noise from biergarten.
Check Rates from our Partners
Hacienda Alemana Frankfurt Review
Rooms here have king-size beds, 32-inch TVs, and double-pane windows to keep out noise. The decor and furnishings are original, modern, and warm—poured-cement floors, fine wood furniture, marble sink surrounds. Regular rooms are spacious; even more spacious are the three-room suites, which are also a steal in low season and well-priced year-round. On the large patio is a biergarten and the hotel's restaurant, Café Frankfurt, which is well worth a meal or two. Although this is a comfortable, classy place to stay, it's better suited to self-sufficient guests, as there's no front-desk staff. A la carte breakfast at Langostino's Restaurant, facing Los Muertos Beach, is included. The free bottled water in your room's pint-sized fridge is replenished daily; guests pay for the beer or soft drinks stocked there.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $79-$85 -- Riviera Maya 4-Star All-Inclusive Resort, 55% Off BookIt.com
- $149-$156 -- Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Resort w/Spa Credit BookIt.com
- $899 -- Luxe Puerto Vallarta All-Incl. Trip w/Air, Save $820 Apple Vacations
- $7 & up -- Car Rentals across Mexico CarRentals.com
- $109-$139 -- Puerto Vallarta 4-Star All-Incl. Family Resort — $109-$139 BookIt.com
Arrived on direct flight from Denver, luckily it was an easy travel day. Read more
Hi there! Read more
Have a voucher and my choices are these two properties in Cancun??
What's the best pool area, location, rooms??
Just looking for a relaxing weekend without our kids..
Thanks! Read more
· News & Features
While family trips to the zoo can be fun, we recommend taking the experience to another level by getting ... Read more
Last week, just before Spring Break season kicked off, the US Department of State Bureau of Consular Affairs... Read more
For a walking vacation, stay in Old Vallarta or Marina Vallarta.... Read more