- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Puerto Vallarta, 5th Edition
Hacienda Alemana Frankfurt
At a Glance
- excellent on-site German restaurant
- free access to gym, sauna, and steam room (off-site)
- DVDs and iPod stations upon request
- great for couples
- no real reception staff, so no one around when restaurant closed
- possible noise from biergarten.
Check Rates from our Partners
Hacienda Alemana Frankfurt Review
Rooms here have king-size beds, 32-inch TVs, and double-pane windows to keep out noise. The decor and furnishings are original, modern, and warm—poured-cement floors, fine wood furniture, marble sink surrounds. Regular rooms are spacious; even more spacious are the three-room suites, which are also a steal in low season and well-priced year-round. On the large patio is a biergarten and the hotel's restaurant, Café Frankfurt, which is well worth a meal or two. Although this is a comfortable, classy place to stay, it's better suited to self-sufficient guests, as there's no front-desk staff. A la carte breakfast at Langostino's Restaurant, facing Los Muertos Beach, is included. The free bottled water in your room's pint-sized fridge is replenished daily; guests pay for the beer or soft drinks stocked there.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Oaxaca is a most interesting city & area.
I arrived 3 days before my apartment was available due to a change of plans. I had planned on taking the bus down the coast to Puerto Escondido via Acapulco Read more
My husband and I were in Oaxaca for a week in early March. We are a couple who are 38 and 40 from New York, who love to travel independently. We've only been to Guatemala and Peru previously, Read more
We are planning a trip to PdC for the end of May and looking to rent a condo at Corto Maltes. Read more
· News & Features
A getaway over Martin Luther King, Jr., weekend (January 17–20, 2014) proposes the perfect remedy ... Read more
When it comes to Riviera Nayarit, our advice is go now before the crowds take over.... Read more
While family trips to the zoo can be fun, we recommend taking the experience to another level by getting... Read more