- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fiesta Americana Hotel & Resort
At a Glance
- across from Plaza Caracol, with its shops, grocery store, and Cineplex
- lots of on-site shops, 24-hour room service
- no ocean view from second and third floors
- hotel is a cab or bus ride from most restaurants
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Fiesta Americana Hotel & Resort Review
The dramatically designed terra-cotta building rises above a deep-blue pool that flows beside palm oases; a seven-story palapa (which provides natural air-conditioning) covers the elegant lobby—paved in patterned tile and stone—and a large round bar. The ocean-view rooms have a modern pink and terra-cotta color scheme, beige marble floors, balconies, and tile baths with powerful showers. The beach is small but bustles with activity and equipment rentals, and the breakwater forms a sheltered nook that's nice for swimming. It's in the Northern Hotel Zone, about halfway between the Marina Vallarta complex and downtown Puerto Vallarta.
- Address: Blvd. Francisco M. Ascencio, Km 2.5, Zona Hotelera Norte, Puerto Vallarta, 48300 | Map It
- Phone: 322/226–2100; 800/343–7821 in U.S.
- Website: www.fiestaamericana.com
- Location: Centro and Environs
- 288 rooms, 3 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
While I have not yet received the pics of the Stripped Marlin I caught in Cabo - the one who jumped completely out of the water at least 8 times (looked like a Rainbow Trout it was so agile - but hey - Read more
hola mi amigos- Just returned from 10 glorious days in my beloved Puerto Vallarta, so here is my new thread for this most recent trip.
The weather was HOT, from 82-87 degree range but hit 95 at couple Read more
Hello (or should I say Hola). Read more
· News & Features
When it comes to Riviera Nayarit, our advice is go now before the crowds take over.... Read more
While family trips to the zoo can be fun, we recommend taking the experience to another level by getting... Read more
Last week, just before Spring Break season kicked off, the US Department of State Bureau of Consular Affairs... Read more