- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- very inexpensive
- close to Zona Romántica action
- pleasant courtyard garden with café, tables, and chaise longues
- dark rooms
- low ceilings
- no pool
Hotel Yasmín Review
Two-story and L-shaped, this budget baby has no pool, but it's just a block from the beach and joined at the hip to Café de Olla, a popular Mexican restaurant. It's also near Parque Lázaro Cárdenas, with underground parking, and dozens of bars, restaurants, and boutiques. Small, ho-hum rooms have low ceilings, firm beds, and open closets but also floor fans and cable TV: not a bad deal for the price. About four bucks more buys you a/c, so go ahead and splurge. The front-desk staff can sometimes be brusque, but that doesn't really diminish the experience.
- Address: Calle Basilio Badillo, Col. E. Zapata, Puerto Vallarta, 48380
- Phone: 322/222–0087
- Location: Zona Romántica
- 27 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- No credit cards.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
While I have not yet received the pics of the Stripped Marlin I caught in Cabo - the one who jumped completely out of the water at least 8 times (looked like a Rainbow Trout it was so agile - but hey - Read more
hola mi amigos- Just returned from 10 glorious days in my beloved Puerto Vallarta, so here is my new thread for this most recent trip.
The weather was HOT, from 82-87 degree range but hit 95 at couple Read more
I would like to vacation in Ixtapa in 2014. Read more
· News & Features
When it comes to Riviera Nayarit, our advice is go now before the crowds take over. ... Read more
While family trips to the zoo can be fun, we recommend taking the experience to another level by getting... Read more
Last week, just before Spring Break season kicked off, the US Department of State Bureau of Consular Affairs... Read more