- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Hotel Ana Liz
At a Glance
- best bargain in town for dedicated budget travelers
- walking distance to beach, Puerto Vallarta eateries, and mini-grocery stores
- near Internet cafés and taco stands
- zero frills
- no TV
Hotel Ana Liz Review
Those who prefer to spend their vacation cash on eating out and shopping might consider this spotlessly clean, bright, motel-like budget hotel a few blocks south of the Cuale River. Two floors of rooms face each other across an outdoor corridor and have tiny bathrooms but reasonably comfortable beds. Ask for a room away from the noisy street. Backpacking Europeans often stay at this extremely plain place when they come to town; they're likely drawn by the substantial discounts for monthly stays. You can rent a television for about $4 per day, but you'll get local channels only.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $79-$85 -- Riviera Maya 4-Star All-Inclusive Resort, 55% Off BookIt.com
- $149-$156 -- Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Resort w/Spa Credit BookIt.com
- $899 -- Luxe Puerto Vallarta All-Incl. Trip w/Air, Save $820 Apple Vacations
- $7 & up -- Car Rentals across Mexico CarRentals.com
- $109-$139 -- Puerto Vallarta 4-Star All-Incl. Family Resort — $109-$139 BookIt.com
Arrived on direct flight from Denver, luckily it was an easy travel day. Read more
Hi there! Read more
Have a voucher and my choices are these two properties in Cancun??
What's the best pool area, location, rooms??
Just looking for a relaxing weekend without our kids..
Thanks! Read more
· News & Features
While family trips to the zoo can be fun, we recommend taking the experience to another level by getting ... Read more
Last week, just before Spring Break season kicked off, the US Department of State Bureau of Consular Affairs... Read more
For a walking vacation, stay in Old Vallarta or Marina Vallarta.... Read more