- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Puerto Vallarta, 5th Edition
CasaMagna Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa
At a Glance
- lovely spa
- great concierge service
- good Japanese restaurant
- unimpressive beach
- no business center or Internet terminals for guests
Check Rates from our Partners
CasaMagna Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa Review
The CasaMagna is hushed and stately in some places, lively and casual in others. Here's a classy property that nonetheless welcomes children. All of the restaurants—including a sleek Asian restaurant serving Thai, sushi, and teppanyaki and a large, pleasant sports bar—have kids' menus. The meandering grounds boast a large infinity pool as well as gardens of indigenous plants. Rooms have an upbeat, classy decor; each has a balcony, and most have an ocean view. Access to the excellent spa facilities is included with the purchase of any spa service.
- Address: Paseo de la Marina 455, Marina Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta, 48354 | Map It
- Phone: 322/226–0000; 888/236–2427 in U.S. and Canada
- Website: www.casamagnapuertovallarta.com
- Location: Marina Vallarta
- 404 rooms, 29 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just back from 5 days (Feb 13 -17) in Puerto Vallarta. Read more
Forty five minutes by good highway from Ixtapa/Zihuatenejo Airport is the small fishing village of Troncones which we think is almost perfect. Read more
Hi All –
Just posted my trip report/photo journal from traveling to Mexico City, Cartagena and Bogotá. Read more
· News & Features
A getaway over Martin Luther King, Jr., weekend (January 17–20, 2014) proposes the perfect remedy ... Read more
When it comes to Riviera Nayarit, our advice is go now before the crowds take over.... Read more
While family trips to the zoo can be fun, we recommend taking the experience to another level by getting... Read more