- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
CasaMagna Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa
At a Glance
- lovely spa
- great concierge service
- good Japanese restaurant
- unimpressive beach
- no business center or Internet terminals for guests
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
CasaMagna Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa Review
The CasaMagna is hushed and stately in some places, lively and casual in others. Here's a classy property that nonetheless welcomes children. All of the restaurants—including a sleek Asian restaurant serving Thai, sushi, and teppanyaki and a large, pleasant sports bar—have kids' menus. The meandering grounds boast a large infinity pool as well as gardens of indigenous plants. Rooms have an upbeat, classy decor; each has a balcony, and most have an ocean view. Access to the excellent spa facilities is included with the purchase of any spa service.
- Address: Paseo de la Marina 455, Marina Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta, 48354 | Map It
- Phone: 322/226-0000; 888/236-2427 in U.S. and Canada
- Website: www.casamagnapuertovallarta.com
- Location: Marina Vallarta
- 404 rooms, 29 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $67-$74 -- Puerto Vallarta-Area All-Inclusive, up to 50% Off Occidental Grand Nuevo Vallarta
- $499 & up -- Cancun: All-Inclusive Beachfront Getaways w/Air Vacation Express
- $7 & up -- Car Rentals across Mexico CarRentals.com
- $399 & up -- Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Beach Escapes w/Air — $399 Vacation Express
- $899 -- Luxe Puerto Vallarta All-Incl. Trip w/Air, Save $820 — $899 Apple Vacations
How to get a healthful life ? Read more
Arrived on direct flight from Denver, luckily it was an easy travel day. Read more
We head to the Riviera Maya on the 31st of May. Read more
· News & Features
While family trips to the zoo can be fun, we recommend taking the experience to another level by getting... Read more
Last week, just before Spring Break season kicked off, the US Department of State Bureau of Consular Affairs... Read more
For a walking vacation, stay in Old Vallarta or Marina Vallarta.... Read more