- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
CasaMagna Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa
At a Glance
- lovely spa
- great concierge service
- good Japanese restaurant
- unimpressive beach
- no business center or Internet terminals for guests
Check Rates from our Partners
CasaMagna Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa Review
The CasaMagna is hushed and stately in some places, lively and casual in others. Here's a classy property that nonetheless welcomes children. All of the restaurants—including a sleek Asian restaurant serving Thai, sushi, and teppanyaki and a large, pleasant sports bar—have kids' menus. The meandering grounds boast a large infinity pool as well as gardens of indigenous plants. Rooms have an upbeat, classy decor; each has a balcony, and most have an ocean view. Access to the excellent spa facilities is included with the purchase of any spa service.
- Address: Paseo de la Marina 455, Marina Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta, 48354 | Map It
- Phone: 322/226–0000; 888/236–2427 in U.S. and Canada
- Website: www.casamagnapuertovallarta.com
- Location: Marina Vallarta
- 404 rooms, 29 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
While I have not yet received the pics of the Stripped Marlin I caught in Cabo - the one who jumped completely out of the water at least 8 times (looked like a Rainbow Trout it was so agile - but hey - Read more
hola mi amigos- Just returned from 10 glorious days in my beloved Puerto Vallarta, so here is my new thread for this most recent trip.
The weather was HOT, from 82-87 degree range but hit 95 at couple Read more
Hi...is there a less known airport (than Cancun) if we want to visit mexican pyramids? Flying into Cancun seems so expensive for the christmas break (Yes, unfortunately, we were unable to plan a vacatio Read more
· News & Features
When it comes to Riviera Nayarit, our advice is go now before the crowds take over. ... Read more
While family trips to the zoo can be fun, we recommend taking the experience to another level by getting... Read more
Last week, just before Spring Break season kicked off, the US Department of State Bureau of Consular Affairs... Read more