- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Puerto Vallarta, 5th Edition
Dreams Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa
At a Glance
- gorgeous private beach
- 24-hour concierge service
- easy drive or bus to downtown Puerto Vallarta
- weekly campout for kids
- no-reservation restaurant system means waiting to eat during busiest seasons
- standard rooms don't have balconies
Check Rates from our Partners
Dreams Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa Review
The dramatic view of the gorgeous, rock-edged beach is just one reason that this all-inclusive is special. Theme nights go a bit beyond the usual Mexican fiestas: You'll find salsa dancing classes, reggae nights, and movies on the beach. Instead of buffet restaurants there are six à la carte eateries, including seafood, Mexican, international, and an adults-only Italian dinner restaurant. All of the charming suites have excellent views, but only the newer ones have balconies, some with a hot tub. There are tons of activities for both kids and adults, and no wristbands (required at most All-Inclusives to identify guests) to clash with your resort-casual clothes.
- Address: Carretera a Barra de Navidad (Carretera 200), Km 3.5, at Playa Las Estacas, Zona Hotelera Sur, Puerto Vallarta, 48300 | Map It
- Phone: 322/226–5000; 866/237–3267 in U.S. and Canada
- Website: www.dreamsresorts.com
- Location: South Along Banderas Bay
- 337 suites.
- Rate includes all-inclusive.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just back from 5 days (Feb 13 -17) in Puerto Vallarta. Read more
Forty five minutes by good highway from Ixtapa/Zihuatenejo Airport is the small fishing village of Troncones which we think is almost perfect. Read more
hinking of spending first few months of our retirement in either cozumel (never been there) or Acapulco (haven't been there in 9 years). Read more
· News & Features
A getaway over Martin Luther King, Jr., weekend (January 17–20, 2014) proposes the perfect remedy ... Read more
When it comes to Riviera Nayarit, our advice is go now before the crowds take over.... Read more
While family trips to the zoo can be fun, we recommend taking the experience to another level by getting... Read more