- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Dreams Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa
At a Glance
- gorgeous private beach
- 24-hour concierge service
- easy drive or bus to downtown Puerto Vallarta
- weekly campout for kids
- no-reservation restaurant system means waiting to eat during busiest seasons
- standard rooms don't have balconies
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Dreams Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa Review
The dramatic view of the gorgeous, rock-edged beach is just one reason that this all-inclusive is special. Theme nights go a bit beyond the usual Mexican fiestas: You'll find salsa dancing classes, reggae nights, and movies on the beach. Instead of buffet restaurants there are six à la carte eateries, including seafood, Mexican, international, and an adults-only Italian dinner restaurant. All of the charming suites have excellent views, but only the newer ones have balconies, some with a hot tub. There are tons of activities for both kids and adults, and no wristbands (required at most All-Inclusives to identify guests) to clash with your resort-casual clothes.
- Address: Carretera a Barra de Navidad (Carretera 200), Km 3.5, at Playa Las Estacas, Zona Hotelera Sur, Puerto Vallarta, 48300 | Map It
- Phone: 322/226–5000; 866/237–3267 in U.S. and Canada
- Website: www.dreamsresorts.com
- Location: South Along Banderas Bay
- 337 suites.
- Rate includes all-inclusive.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
While I have not yet received the pics of the Stripped Marlin I caught in Cabo - the one who jumped completely out of the water at least 8 times (looked like a Rainbow Trout it was so agile - but hey - Read more
hola mi amigos- Just returned from 10 glorious days in my beloved Puerto Vallarta, so here is my new thread for this most recent trip.
The weather was HOT, from 82-87 degree range but hit 95 at couple Read more
I would like to vacation in Ixtapa in 2014. Read more
· News & Features
When it comes to Riviera Nayarit, our advice is go now before the crowds take over. ... Read more
While family trips to the zoo can be fun, we recommend taking the experience to another level by getting... Read more
Last week, just before Spring Break season kicked off, the US Department of State Bureau of Consular Affairs... Read more