Fodor's Puerto Vallarta, 5th Edition
Casa de la Abuela
Casa de la Abuela Review
The amiable and service-oriented owner makes this one of the town's top choices for breakfast, snacks, or a light lunch. Service isn't particularly swift, but while you wait for your meal you can enjoy listening to an eclectic selection of Latin and American rock and jazz on the great sound system. Take your time as you sip cappuccino and munch on the assortment of delightful, authentically Mexican homemade cookies that comes with it. Refills of the good American-style coffee are given ungrudgingly. Besides smoothies, fresh juices, omelets, chilaquiles, and other breakfast food, Miguel and his family serve snacks like guacamole and chips, and burgers and fries for lunch.
- Address: Av. Miguel López de Legazpi 150, Barra de Navidad, 48987
- Phone: /
- Location: Costalegre
- No credit cards.
- Closed Mon. No dinner.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just want to share how my 75years old slow walker aunt could enjoy the amazing barcelo resort and shopping along the world famous 5th ave... Read more
Puerto Morelos, MX May, 2014 Mexico is one of our most favorite places to vacation. We have been multiple times since 2000 and deci... Read more