- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Archie's Wok Review
Dishes at this extremely popular pan-Asian restaurant include Thai garlic shrimp, pancit (Filipino stir-fry with pasta), and Singapore-style (lightly battered) crispy fish. There are also several vegetarian dishes. The spinach and watercress salad with feta, pecans, and a hibiscus dressing is healthful, refreshing, and perfect for a late lunch (the restaurant opens only after 2 pm). Ceilings are high, and the decor is Asian tropical: dark wood, lacy potted palms, and Indonesian étagères. Thursday through Saturday from 7:30 to 10:30 pm, the soothing harp music of well-known local musician D'Rachel is the perfect accompaniment to your meal.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
While I have not yet received the pics of the Stripped Marlin I caught in Cabo - the one who jumped completely out of the water at least 8 times (looked like a Rainbow Trout it was so agile - but hey - Read more
hola mi amigos- Just returned from 10 glorious days in my beloved Puerto Vallarta, so here is my new thread for this most recent trip.
The weather was HOT, from 82-87 degree range but hit 95 at couple Read more
My husband & I are flying into Cancun in January, 2014, for a 10 day stay at a condo on the beach in Akumal. Read more
· News & Features
When it comes to Riviera Nayarit, our advice is go now before the crowds take over. ... Read more
While family trips to the zoo can be fun, we recommend taking the experience to another level by getting... Read more
Last week, just before Spring Break season kicked off, the US Department of State Bureau of Consular Affairs... Read more