- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Puerto Vallarta, 5th Edition
The Coffee Cup
The Coffee Cup Review
Early-risers and those heading off on fishing charters will appreciate the daily 5 am opening time, and closing time isn't until 10 pm. The café, which is filled with wonderful art for sale, has fruit smoothies, coffee in many manifestations, and tasty frappes with Oreo cookie bits or frosting-topped carrot cake. Have a breakfast bagel (served all day), a wrap, or a generously filled deli sandwich on a kaiser roll (perhaps the roast beef with horseradish, the honey-roasted turkey, or pastrami). Box lunches to go include sandwich, chips, two soft drinks or waters, dessert, and a trail-mix bar. Restaurant patrons can use the inexpensive Internet phone to call the United States or Canada, check e-mail at one of three computers, or sit all day with their laptops to take advantage of the free Wi-Fi.
- Address: Condominios Puesto del Sol, Local 14–A, at marina, Marina Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta, 48335
- Phone: 322/221–2517
- Location: Marina Vallarta
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just back from 5 days (Feb 13 -17) in Puerto Vallarta. Read more
Forty five minutes by good highway from Ixtapa/Zihuatenejo Airport is the small fishing village of Troncones which we think is almost perfect. Read more
hinking of spending first few months of our retirement in either cozumel (never been there) or Acapulco (haven't been there in 9 years). Read more
· News & Features
A getaway over Martin Luther King, Jr., weekend (January 17–20, 2014) proposes the perfect remedy ... Read more
When it comes to Riviera Nayarit, our advice is go now before the crowds take over.... Read more
While family trips to the zoo can be fun, we recommend taking the experience to another level by getting... Read more