- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
When chefs Bernhard Güth and Ulf Henriksson, of Trio, needed a challenge, they cooked up this delightful seaside bistro. So what if your legs bump your partner's at the small tables? This will only make it easier to sneak bites from her plate. The decor of the open, casual venue is as fresh as the food. Appetizers include the smoked salmon roll with crème fraîche, or choose from the selection of "small plates" like the spicy shrimp tempura or the garlic-chili manicotti. Alternately, make a meal of the bistro's soups, sandwiches, and salads. It's a nice place for breakfast overlooking the malecón.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
While I have not yet received the pics of the Stripped Marlin I caught in Cabo - the one who jumped completely out of the water at least 8 times (looked like a Rainbow Trout it was so agile - but hey - Read more
hola mi amigos- Just returned from 10 glorious days in my beloved Puerto Vallarta, so here is my new thread for this most recent trip.
The weather was HOT, from 82-87 degree range but hit 95 at couple Read more
Hi...is there a less known airport (than Cancun) if we want to visit mexican pyramids? Flying into Cancun seems so expensive for the christmas break (Yes, unfortunately, we were unable to plan a vacatio Read more
· News & Features
When it comes to Riviera Nayarit, our advice is go now before the crowds take over. ... Read more
While family trips to the zoo can be fun, we recommend taking the experience to another level by getting... Read more
Last week, just before Spring Break season kicked off, the US Department of State Bureau of Consular Affairs... Read more